PH offers Indian players a safe, transparent, and reliable environment to play online free games.
- To avail the services & facilities offered on PH, you have to provide certain information to us i.e Your Username, Password, and a Valid Email address.
- Additionally, for those of you who wish to participate in any of the paid tournaments/games/competitions organized by PH, the information that is collected includes Name, Date of Birth, Telephone number, Postal/Contact address, PAN number (as applicable).
- When you visit PH, certain information may also be automatically collected and stored which includes the IP address of your computer system, browser type, and language, the date and the time during which you accessed the site, the address of the website which you may have used to link to PH.
- When you visit PH, cookies (a small text file that uniquely identifies your browser) assigned by PH servers may be used in order to provide you the best gaming experience on PH. Cookies may also be used save your preferences, authentication, and security purposes.
- Cookies may also be assigned by the advertisers of PH when you click on any of the advertisements which may be displayed on PH in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not PH.
HOW 'PH' USES THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- When you register your email address with PH, you agree to receive email communication from PH, entities specifically authorized by PH and other users. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use PH referral program for referring someone, PH will send emails to that person on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
- PH may also use software applications for website traffic analysis and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of PH among others.
- The data which is transmitted over the Internet is intrinsically exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, information transmitted via chat or email can be compromised and used by others. Therefore, PH cannot guarantee any security for such information.
- When you register with PH, your account is protected by means of login information which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password. PH is not responsible for any activity which is undertaken when your password is used. We suggest you not to disclose your password to anyone. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify PH.
- PH has a policy of not sharing any personally identifiable information with anyone other than entities specifically authorized by PH which may include advertisers and sponsors of PH. However, PH may use your name, Login ID and the state from where you are participating when announcing the results of any contests run on the Website. Such contests are further governed by the Terms and Conditions which shall be available on the website as and when such a contest is run on the website.
- PH conducts periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to PH for market research and advertising purposes. PH reserves the right to share your registration information with PH appointed market research and advertising companies or firms from time to time for the said purposes. PH may also use cumulative non-personal information for auditing and analysis purposes with the aim of improving its services.
MERGERS AND OTHER EVENTS REQUIRING TRANSFER
If we should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of Our assets, or transfer substantially all or part of Our relevant assets to a third party, We are entitled to share the Personal Information and all other information you have provided through the Services to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
The Services are not intended for or directed at persons under the age of eighteen (18). Any person who informs us that his age is eighteen (18) years or above, it is our policy to uncover the services which may require us to access and verify the person's Personal Information. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information via the Services, We will not accept this information and will take steps to remove such information from our records in a secure manner.
- By using our website, it is understood that you have given your consent to the collection and use of this information by PH and its partners and affiliates.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, the registration data provided by you, and to verify your use of the Services and your financial transactions for potential breach of our Terms & Conditions of Use and of applicable law. By using our website, you authorize Us, Our staff, agents and suppliers to use Your Personal Information and to disclose Your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information you provide to us.
- By filling your mobile number on our site, you are giving Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. the right to contact you by Call/SMS to provide you information on all promotional activity/events conducted by PH and its partners. Your mobile number will not be used for any third party communication whatsoever.
CONSENT TO USE OF ANTI-CHEATING SOFTWARE
Our software package contains certain features designed to detect the use of automated programs that enable artificial (non-human) intelligence to play on our site. Use of such 'bot' software programs violates Our Terms and Conditions of Use, where we deem it detrimental to other players. By installing Our software and using the Services, You consent to Our software performing the functions described in this section. Our software may perform any or all of the following functions in order to detect the use of illicit automated programs and ensure that We maintain a 'cheat free' environment for all users:
- Scan your list of active software applications while you are using the services;
- Scan your list of active processes while you are using the services; and
- Scan the files in your services and site-related program folders to ensure that only 'non-hacked' versions of Our software are being used. If any of the foregoing processes reveals a suspect application or process, Our software may scan the files associated with the suspect application or process and compile a composite mesh (i.e., a profile that characterizes the files associated with the application or process) to be matched against profiles for known illicit automated programs. Our software will not perform any random search of large portions of your hard drive, equipment or files, and it will not transmit any information to us or to any third party other than the information you provide to us.